Tuesday, May 11, 2010

what a MESS

well well well
spend my time out to post some blog

lets begin
on Saturday
was my dear grandchild birthday
is heard like i'm OLD
yes,her birthday
CHUN CHUN(I wrote her name in blue colour,because she likes B.L.U.E)
what we done for her
giving her some surprise
but doesn't not seem like SURPRISE
Oops
haha
then we went for SAN FRANSISCO(am mine spelling correct?)


then MOTHER'S DAY
just want to say
I LOVE U MUMMY
although i had done a lot of mistake
please forgive me
please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~



MONDAY
Mass Call
means ORIENTATION DAYS
erm
1st expressions
OH,2000++study in SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
and you know what
800++
taking ACCOUNTING
what the....
am i going to handier it well
i had no idea
can i can i can i??????
what we going to do next
ID CARD,ATTEND BRIEFING CLASSES,LIBRARY....
i felt mess for that


then Tuesday
others briefing day
haiz
why we need to have briefing all the time
Thursday we going to have others briefing
now my mind keep on thinking about
BRIEFING BRIEFING BRIEFING
please don't tell me that
I'm going to heard the same things

tomorrow Wednesday
going to TARC COLLEGE again
for my ID CARD and attend the briefing about our LIBRARY


IS TIME FOR BED
11.04P.M
11.05.2010
LOW PEK KEE

2 comments:

  1. hahah..thx o..yeah..i gt BLUE names ..hahhahah!!!lolx!

    it was surprising lar..jz.i din put it on my face~hahah!!!tats a kind of acting lar~~lol!!!

    well..u spell it wrongly ady..is
    Pizza San Francisco hahahahha!!oops..cant laugh at grandma lar~
    hahah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well well
    tat iis mine own restoran name canot meh
    blek,hahaha

    ReplyDelete