Sunday, May 16, 2010

don't know what was a day is

ON 15.05.2010
went out with my babes again
when reach there
i had order an ALOHA SET with a ASAM DRINKs
then the dearest KOAY SZE NING reach
suddenly she want to see my hair
then she hit the table
and my drink fail down
you know what had happen
yes,what you think,was what had happen on me
the drink failed on me
what the du....
-my new shirt
-my drinks(i had just drinks once)
==!!!
omg,what the hell
dam FISH
then tan ling ling bring me back home and change my clothes and i had a bath too
thank a Lot la ling,and sorry for making your car dirty,haha,SORRY^^

we almost chat for 3 hours in CHIT CHAT HOUSE,what a suitable name for girls chit chatting
what we chat a lot,girls really talkative hor??I'm admit for that,haha
next destination
SETIAWANGSA JUSCO
others FISH things happen
as you know
those shopping centre had those technology those defend people for stole things
after i bought my things
then i went out
the machine keep on di di di....
not just once,but few times
everyone looking at ME,LOW PEK KEE
how famous i am??==

next went CSC house
what we had done
keep on taking photos
this show that
girls like to take photos too,but not all of them la
well well well

today
on afternoon
after having my lunch
i take a snap
you know what had happen
i wake up because of a phone call
you know who was the one
she is TAN LING LING
i already put silent,but she still can make me up
you know what she called me to do??
you guys can't believe that
she wake up and called me to helped her go n bought
PRAWN MEE,XIA MEE,虾面
T.T


WELL WELL
TOMORROW HAVING MY 1ST LECTURE CLASS
DON'T KNOW HOW WAS THAT
okay,bye bye


pek kee
16.05.2010
5.08P.M

3 comments:

  1. SORRY....SORRY...SORRY
    SORRY....SORRY...SORRY
    SORRY....SORRY...SORRY

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.......y write my name so big o.......some more full name leh==
    n lar.......if i can da bao myself i will da bao lor....
    bt cannot mar==

    ReplyDelete
  3. u two a,reli gek sei me one hor,haha,wei,i scare v cant at a same tutorial class neh

    ReplyDelete