Saturday, May 22, 2010

just want to say thank my babes

my present,hehe
omg omg omg
where we went today
Korea restaurant
why
because celebrate mine and TAN LING LING birthday
haha
and we get out present today
omg ,dam expensive neh
what they bought for ling was MAC MAKE UP BASE
what i got was L'OCCITANE HAND LOTION and a bear bear
omg,cant believe that
they bought me that
and of course
i got new bag from TAN LING LING la
and sum more two OREO CHEESE CAKE
and ear rings,small bag from CHUAH PEAK SAN
wah,how good is that
just want to thank mine babes,G18 gang,love them allot
not because of presents la,because their heart,love to close with them
I LOVE THEM FOREVER^&^
I LOVE MY FAMILY,COUSIN,ALL MY BABES TOo^^



TOMORROW 23.05.3010

DEAR TAN LING LING

TURNING 18 TOMORROW

JUST WANT TO TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO THANK HER

SHE REALLY HELPED ME ALLOT

NOT JUST IN ACADEMIC,BUT OTHERS TOO

WANT TO TELL HER

I LOVE tan ling ling

haha

our friendship must be forever and ever^^




LOW PEK PEK

22.05.2010

11.55P.M





No comments:

Post a Comment