Thursday, May 6, 2010

FISH

OMG
why cant everything move smoothly
why when the time for driving lesson is just like a HELL for me
just 2hours
just like taking my hole life
why i need 2 suffer for those things

more than that
tomorrow i have others driving lesson
you know what
I'm going to learn with others guy
omg,my 1st passenger
how I'm going to alive
i really worry about it
i cant drive probably
how can i take other people along with me
how can u think that i can learn more
if any accident happen
what i going to do
i holding other people life
OTHERS,NOT OWN

this type of training just with make me feel more STRESS!!!
DO YOU KNOW THAT???!!!!!!!

do you know
driving is just like exam for me
every single practice
make me suffer,stress,feel like want to cry(i did so)
oh GOD
please help me
please bless me for good things
please!!




LOW PEK KEE
06.05.2010
7.32P.M

No comments:

Post a Comment