Thursday, May 20, 2010

last day of 17 years old

last day
last morning
last afternoon
last night
for being SEVENTEEN years old
OH,i had alive for 17 years
17 years how long for it
lets make a conclusion for my 17

what i had being for my 17years

-pass by lots of examination
-pass by lots of hard way
-pass by with happiness and sadness memory
-pass by with my babes
-pass by with all those memories leave
-pass by with smile and tears

lots of things i had pass by

for future will add it on too


my birthday almost on
-holiday
-school day
-exam day
-weekends

For mine 18 is on FRIDAY
-is a school day but i don't have class
oh yeah!!~~


what will being happen after 18
i had no idea
am i being matured
am i still stay with my babes
am i going to have boyfriends
am i can handler my course
am i am i am i??
lots of question marks in my mind
hopefully yes!!!
but not including the boyfriends question la
hahaha


birthday
18 birthday
my babes have class on that day
is okay la
hehe,my mum had order OREO CHEESE CAKE
i choose it myself
hehe,looks so attracting

hmm,want to thank
- for everyone who know me
- thank for my babes
- thank for my cousins
- thank for my siblings
- thank for my parent

haha,i know is hard to being my friends
as me,haiz,as u guys knows
i will try to change to be
tough,brave,change my bad attitude and many more

is time to say bye to my 17
is time to say hi for my 18
hope everything will be good for all of us
forget all those unhappy
just leave for happiness
cheer up everyone
JIA YOU,FIGHTING,BAXIA!!!!~~~~


oh yeah,thank for the birthday wishes
love you all^^



PEK KEE
20.05.2010
10.54P.M
(LEAVE FOR 1HOUR AND 6MIN)

2 comments: