Tuesday, October 5, 2010

thank

finally get mine result
is okay
but not as good as koay and ling ling
haha
hor??
4.0,sure you two know what I mean right?
haha,congratulation
of course,and mine classmates too
semester2, I'm coming
less people wish me luck when I'm sitting and getting mine result
just want to thank those who help me allot
hehe,from heart
seriously
thank god because having you guys!!
cheer up!!
yer,JAC, always make me felt embarrassing
jac,queen of DAC25
yoh,mine lap pie
going to lend to mine brother again
when can you brought a new one??
ishh,but okay nor,just lend you!!

oh ya
do your best LOW KIN ZHUANG
and those PMR candidates

2 comments:

  1. pipi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!congrate oh!!!wee~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. haiya,loh,okay okay onli nor,koay n ling la,super good de neh

    ReplyDelete