Friday, October 1, 2010

something turn

haha
omg,cant believe I can saw this situation today
a guy tears almost fall down
is okay
I wont mention who is it
but,I know his feeling
1st time saw Ur cheerful face turns bad
its will but alright
cheer up
u know who u are right?
haha,he gonna kill me if he saw this
i can't believe you will tell us all about it
yeah,thank for treating us as Ur friend
maybe you say no one understand what Ur mind think
but we will try our best to know more about you




mine 1year2semester
38 po,leave us wan lee
you choose the way you want to do it
just do what you like
sure will miss you!!
i will try to make mine hair tidy,*I will try*
haha
don't know how to say
I just don't really like mine English teacher
sorry
what can do,just hope 3 month can pass faster,haha
then other lecture still okay
mine tutorial class not yet start
don't know how will be
but I'm glad Doremon teacher still teaching us
he still the same
little cutie
haha
his THE KING

mine result gonna release on Tuesday
the things i worry the most
god may bless me again ?please

mine class big koay and small koay
they two
December baby
smart but blur
always bully by us
two little cutie
their age 17.5
wahahaha

haha,yeah
yesterday having fun with DAC25,Wan lee,Abby and mine cousin sister
haha,after having lunch at Nando
then i went shopping with Abby and cousin sister
quite interesting
we bought allot of tissue
haha
having a great time withe you people
keep it on

ya,quite many things change within a week
many of them was in love
many of them face problems
many of them busy for their co-curriculum


just want to wish everyone I know,everyone I meet before or everyone I pass by before
ALL THE BEST
JUST BE BRAVE to do something you think it was right
remember think before do it
don't be regret
love you all


pek kee
6.20P.M
10.01.2010(1st day of October)

No comments:

Post a Comment