Saturday, October 2, 2010

KLCC

the things of the day

the MAhanttan FISH market



hahaha,went KLCC today again
not because of having dinner at food court at KLCC
haha,DAC25,you guys should know well right?
haha

yes,the purpose of going to KLCC
to buy formal dress
well well well
although I know its hard to buy it
yeah,lastly din buy at KLCC
haha,i bought it at JJ
omg,me and mine cousin sister bought allot of things today
haha,we taught we cant buy anything
but we buy out of expectation
haha
from Zara,The body shop,Converse,Giordano,Tropical cannel,F.O.S,Roti boy
haha
having fun,really
buy allot
let me tell you what we bought today
1 pensel case, 1 set of body care product, 1 jeans, 1 magazine, 5 shirt, 10 roti boy
wow,cant believe that?
yeah,we did it,wahaha
yeah,and I saw two little cutie
WAN NI and LAI LAI
haha,almost cant recognize you girls
became more charming


mine cousin sister
CHUAH PEAK SAN
Penang girl
19 Years old
study at Tarc college(SOT-QS)
patient but blur
speak in *soft*
share everything with her
share happiness and sadness with her
like chit chat with her
teach me allot
love to go shopping with her
but sometimes our taste are different(mine taste is better then her)
share our blurriness together
lazy girl
sleep late late
love to eat fruits
know her almost 18 years,haha,know her since I'm baby,she know everything about me,as well as I know her well,haiz,for few years she going to leave us,sure I will cry and feel uncomfortable without her,well,she sure say me sot sor one,haha!!
haiya,just wish her all the best,xing fu la!!love u!!














No comments:

Post a Comment