Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I'm a MESS!!!

I'm really a mess
omg
how can I be so careless
how can I be so blur
how can I be so stupid
alaways create problems to other person
nothing can do it well
says want to change
but until now still the same nothing change
omg!!
when will I grow up
cant I be alert with things around me
cant I??

lost mine driving license
and how sturbborn am I?
holding L license while I'm driving?
and need other person to remind me about mine P LICENSE!!
if my friends do not notice
am I going to be fool just like now?
I cant believe this is me?
LOW PEK KEE
wake up@@
how many times you need to remind urself ?
cant your brain turn faster
cant your brain turn smarter
cant your brain turn clever
cant you?
shit!!
what goes wrong with me?
YOU CAN LAUGH ON ME
BECAUSE I'M FOOL~~

3 comments: