Sunday, September 19, 2010

about mine holiday

sze ning asking me,why u din upload ur blog
well,I'm doing this right now
holiday
what can I say
excited
fun
bored
lazy
haha
what i do the most was
i had watch allot of drama
Taiwan,korea and Hong Kong drama
I'm drama lover
I even cant let go mine facebook or msn,if i had lot of drama or movie to watch is
seriously,i can't live without PPS,oh yeah!!~~
shopping,erm,had not buy something I really wish too
yeah,next week a trip with ling ling and ning
hope will be fun
AND
have a great time with mine beloved family,G18,mine babes
I LOVE you GUYS^^ (don't faint or even vomit)
but something bad happen too
unhappy things happen around mine babes
cheer up girls^^
and ya,KUMAN, faster recover


lastly
i hate the most is
mine holiday gonna end
==!!

just enjoy for 1week
and
HAPPY MOONCAKE FESTIVAL

1 comment: