Saturday, August 14, 2010

TABBLE TENNIS AWESOME

THE ONLY PICTURE I GET
today

sport day

had to wake up early

is okay

but sleepy

then

wear red in colour

as our team name is called hot chilli

haha.funny

hahaha


then

can saw other groups colour,BLACK,GREEN,BLUE,YELLOW,PINK,WHITE,RED

how come 7 colours,i also don't know,actually have 8 colours

haha

whatever

can't believe we won

we won we won

haha

WE GONNA BURN YOU!!~~

kit-kat and aiyo,good job la,you guys are so handsome today,just for today,haha

of course,my team members done a right job too

me,as a cheers,

haha,try my best to shout out loud

my voice already loud,so don't need to try my best

hehe

cheers leader,thank you,haha

my team,thank you

sir,thank you

sure going to miss you guys

hope we are not hi-bye friends

all the best

next time play table tennis together again ya


9.33P.M

PEK KEE

14.08.2010

No comments:

Post a Comment