Tuesday, August 3, 2010

02.08.2010

sing k
omg
haha
1st time sing k with my beloved tarcmates
it was awersome
it was fun
it was fell well
haha
sing until we dance
sing until we shout
sing until our voice gone
rock
this it called rock
it was FUN FUN FUN
what can I say
just fun

haha
cant wait for the next time
when we hang out together on next time
hehe
that time
hope all of us
can hang out together

then
inception
oh my goodness
how clever is the writer,director and the actor
cant believe dream
can make it become like that
dream within a dream(haha)

yer,tomorrow table tennis test
please beg me for just PASS
i don't want to pay rm160
for next semester
please
please
please

DON'T CALL ME PIPI ANYMORE
I'M GROWING
HAHA
YEAH,I CAN CHANG MY NAME !!!

7.58P.M
PEK KEE
03.08.2010

No comments:

Post a Comment