Saturday, January 22, 2011

bla bla bla

yeah yeah yeah
I had lost for few week
yeah yeah yeah
I know that
although i finish mine exam since Monday
what can I do
allot of date for me?
haha,
date with mine DAC25
date with mine movie
date with mine clothes
date with mine drama
this what I had done

what next
yes,
going to meet G18
going to meet 5 SCIENCE 1(2009)
is going to be CHINESE NEW YEAR
is going to be semester 3
and more and more and more


yeah,good luck for A-LEVEL & STPM CANDIDATES
all the best
I'm sure you people can made it


chuah peak peak
how can I live without you?
cant you feel romantic?
I'm sure you vomiting,same goes to me
yeah,you left me for 5month
how dare you?
anyway,
all the best!!!


i had counted mine holiday
is too short
you see
just left 3 more week
just 3 more week
==!!!
although I do nothing
but I'M quite enjoy it!!

2 comments:

  1. I FEEL SO ROO MANN TIK

    LOL

    HAHAHA

    MZ CUM PENANG FIND ME YA

    SERIOUSLY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah yeah
    of course la
    bring me go queen bay

    ReplyDelete