Friday, December 31, 2010

end of 2010

seem like everyone write something for their last days
every year of today
is the the end of the year
is just like when u writing essay
you need to have conclusion
or you made a summarize for the hole year
so what for this year
oh yeah
was quite special year
learn allot of things for the year


yes,first
I'm went for National Service
I'm glad to know friends from
ALPHA,BRAVO,CHARLIE,DELTA
and I wanna say I miss you guys seriously!!!
yes,i still have a chance to meet them back!!




next,end for secondary school life
begin for tertiary study
oh yes
DAC 25!!!
glad to know you all man!!!
how lucky I am when I have a chance with you PEOPLE!!!


moving on
G18 babes
oh,seldom meet them



what next
i LOve mine family and cousins!!!
but we still the same!!!


what else,I know how to play table tennis
but too bad,we just hi bye friends
some even worse,don't even wanna say HI
isit hard to say a words of *hi*?



lastly
god bless us for our final exam
lalala!!!


is just the time to say bye 2010
and hi for 2011
asking people what their dream for 2012
how about mine??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment