Sunday, February 6, 2011

CNY

hello,I'm back
how was mine Chinese New Year
Suck!!!
oops,cant say rude words
but cant

days before Chinese new year
I'm had headache and vomit
what the problems?
mine parent says I ate allot of chocolate
yeah,maybe
but I still wanna eat

The first day of CNY
went to Ipoh
as usual
ate allot of junk foods
my grandma cook allot of foods
and I bought shoe
OMG!!!
cant bought shoe on the first day of CNY
no one told me that
and does it mean bad luck started
YES I THINK!!!
IS REALLY HAPPEN!!!

Second day of CNY
Pangkor Island
BORED!!!
went there for third time
wondering why keep on going there
I having a great yummy seafood dinner
but is unlucky for mine elder brother
he get seriously sick after that
but I don't even know he was sick
because I'm have a sweet night
sorry ya

Third day of CNY
rm300 for a boat
yeah,just for 5 person
went for the beach
omg
I fall down before its start
it hurt mine face,hand and legs
yeah,mine face gone!!!
TOUCH WOOD!!
its just small case for me
All of me is in injured because of those rock
yeah,you can see those bad luck happen over and over

Fourth day of CNY
the day back
went for Ipoh again to get our luggage
then the time for home
TRAFFIC JAM
waste almost half day in the cars
yeah,mine CNY end like that
too sad!!


and I wondering should I wear the shoe!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment