Friday, July 16, 2010

college

what can I talk about my college life
assignments?
presentations?
tutorials?
lectures?
coursework?
can you see that (s) behind those words
unlimited SSSSSSSSS
what can I talk about my HE presentation
you can refer to ling and koay blogs
as,they had mention alot of time
just take a notice if you wish to,haha

don't know why
felt tired everyday day
inefficient sleep
i don't think so
cause I always sleep on time
hehe
as Chinese phrase say
birds wake up early have worms to eat,wahahaha
but I'm not a birds
what else
TWLIGHT 3, I want to watch it,
I WANT I WANT I WANT to watch it
what next
as what MISS Juliana says, I'm losing my mind (as what my friends like to say me)
haha

NEXT IS
time for bed
although is just 10.55P.M
sleep tight
my family
my cousin
my buddy

time 4 bed
get into ur bed now

LOW PEK PEK
10.57P.M
16.07.2010

2 comments:

  1. lol...so lazy la u...ask them fefer to my blog n ling's blog....and u n ling started using those idiom tat teacher taught...nt bad nt bad!haha

    ReplyDelete