Wednesday, April 21, 2010

day's

HM,let me refresh back what the hell I'm doing for my previous day
last Friday
i hang out with my G18 gang-my babes-vicky,kuman,koay,xy,csc,vv,zanne(ns)
hehe
what we done that day??
SING K
we had sang how much songs??
em,1,2,3....10....20
i had forgotten
after that,went for shopping for a while
next,we went for a movie
WHEN IN ROME-romantic
a show which call us to trust of LOVE(relationship)
Hm,hopefully that's really true and will happen
cause i not really trust about those fairly tails stories(sorry)
hehe,of course,we had took a lot of pictures
the main photographer is........
deng deng deng dang!!
miss KU MAN YI
if she know this she definitely will kill me
oops,haha



keep going on
is Saturday
me,kuman YI and Yin
went for PC FAIR at KLCC
what we can saw was
em,of course computers,laptop,MP3/4,pen drive,PEOPLES and more
it was too crowded
then we had our dinner at secret recipe
then we went 4 Kinokiniya,nose,Isetan ......
then i went back with my brother
she went back with her family
that's all


Monday
driving lesson
1st time driving in my life
OH,what a bad day
seriously,i really don't know how to drive
tomorrow Thursday,i had another lesson
GOD,PLEASE BLESS ME~~~!!!!!!
tomorrow going timesquare with my lovely cousin sister -san(haha)


that's all for today

goodbye

PEK KEE
21.04.2010\3.33P.M

3 comments:

  1. HAlo.....found ur blog ah kee^^

    Ur blog is nice!!!

    welcome to my blog
    www.thejackstories.blogspot.com

    rmb give comment there ya^^

    ReplyDelete